- https://11uptime.com - uptime monitoring open-source
- https://upptime.js.org/ - GitHub-powered open-source uptime monitor and status page
- https://github.com/louislam/uptime-kuma - It is a self-hosted monitoring tool like "Uptime Robot".
- https://github.com/hyperjumptech/monika - Monika is a command line application for synthetic monitoring. The name Monika stands for "Monitoring Berkala", which means "periodic monitoring" in the Indonesian language.
- https://github.com/fzaninotto/uptime - A remote monitoring application using Node.js, MongoDB, and Twitter Bootstrap.
- https://opensourcelibs.com/lib/discord-uptime - Discord Uptime is a Discord bot that allows you to monitor the uptime of services using ICMP ping, tcp and http requests. There are also commands avaliable to make manual requests. Built using discord.py, ping3 and aiohttp.
- https://github.com/karimsa/patrol#health-check-options - Host your own uptime monitoring status pages.